Should I change my address after i got a provisional certificate?


Sir, I have cleared my all exams and today I got my provisional certificate but in provisional village address is wrong they wrote Sapery instead of Saperu I tried to change but failed, again and again, is there any provision for change it?

in progress 0
amansood607 3 years 2020-08-14T05:17:30+05:30 1 Answer 205 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    If you want to change the address on your provisional certificate then you have to visit your regional centre for the same to apply for change through offline mode. You may have to submit the written application for it and have to pay minimal fees for it.

Leave an answer