My name was changed after marriage but in educational documents, it is my old name. In which name should I register for the course?


My name after marriage (even in aadhar card) now is Rob Reilly but in my educational documents (10th certificate) it is Rob Britto. While registering for Bachelor Preparatory Course (BPP), in which name should I register? Which name should actually be in my new bachelor’s certificates in the future?

robreilly 3 years 2020-08-27T05:45:00+05:30 0 Answers 192 views New 0

Leave an answer