I’ve to take admission in MA so can I upload grade card in the column of degree provisional?


I’ve completed my BA but due to this pandemic situation, I didn’t get my marksheet and provisional certificate yet now. So can I use my final grade card for admission? Is that valid as I’ve asked one of the staff from regional center they said I can?

in progress 0
Kanika1511 3 years 2020-07-10T04:25:19+05:30 1 Answer 1109 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    Candidates can take provisional admission in IGNOU by uploading the printed copy of online result or grade card but they have to submit the original copies after getting the approval of admission in IGNOU. You need to confirm from your regional centre at once to know whether you can upload grade card, for now, to take admission on a provisional basis.

Leave an answer