I want to change my subject into MA history, What shall I do?


I have paid the course fee of MA sociology for July 2020 session, and the last date is not over yet, but now I have decided to change my course to MAH, Kindly guide how to change the course.

in progress 0
Himangshu 3 years 2020-07-10T04:10:47+05:30 1 Answer 213 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    Yes, You can change your program from MSO to MAH but keep in mind that you have to pay the complete fees again for the MAH program. If your admission is already approved for MSO then no fees will be refunded to you after the cancellation of previous admission (MSO) so you have to pay the full fees again. So be careful before taking any decision.

    Hope you got the answer.

Leave an answer