I have completed my bachelor’s in tourism studies course in 2018. Where and how can I get my degree and marksheet?


I have done my graduation in bachelor’s in tourism studies and completed my exams in 2018. However, could not collect my degree and marksheet. How and where can I get the same? My exam centre was Noida.

in progress 0
Nandini 3 years 2020-09-11T10:27:35+05:30 1 Answer 122 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. It seems that you are failed or missed to register for the IGNOU convocation so visit your regional centre, collect the application form, fill it and submit it to IGNOU Maidan Garhi with required fees. The degree certificate will be send to you by post.

Leave an answer