I don’t have a provisional certificate and while taking online admission it is asking me to provide that. can I do it with marksheet?


While taking admission in PG (M.com) online, while uploading the documents it’s asking me to upload provisional certificate which I don’t have right now.

Can I take the admission without that for the time being and later submit it.

in progress 0
MADHVENDRA 3 years 2020-07-29T05:00:46+05:30 1 Answer 371 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    You can proceed with your final marksheet and upload it in the section of the provisional certificate. You can later submit the provisional certificate after getting approval of your admission in IGNOU.

Leave an answer