I apply for change my address in the IGNOU ID card 2-3 months ago but not reflected in my id card. How can I change my address in id card?


It has changed but not reflected in my id card. My id card is showing an old address. Solution Needed.

in progress 0
Bcs2000 3 years 2020-07-16T05:17:17+05:30 1 Answer 262 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    If you already submitted the application to make changes in your address to your ID card then you need to get in touch with your RC where you submitted the application to know the current status of the change. If it is already updated at RC then you can collect the printed copy of your ID card from there.

Leave an answer