How will final year students give exams who live in Nepal and Bhutan this September?


Answer Needed.

in progress 0
Keshavdaruka12 3 years 2020-07-17T05:20:12+05:30 1 Answer 230 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    You must wait for official guidelines from the IGNOU head office regarding the students who are outside in India. IGNOU may take a suitable decision like an online examination or anything else for them.

Leave an answer