How do I change the correspondence address and local IGNOU centre?


I have given my address in Trivandrum, Kerala while registration for local IGNOU study centre and for sending study materials. I have now shifted to Nagpur, Maharashta. I would like to change my address of correspondence and  local study centre.

in progress 0
Gayathrimohanlal 3 years 2020-07-20T09:57:36+05:30 1 Answer 263 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    You need to submit an application to your regional centre to change your correspondence address. You can collect the application from your RC or you can download the same from IGNOUHelp.

    Fill the form and sent it to your RC. It will take some time to get updated to your new address online.

Leave an answer