Can we change our course if not passing?


Can I change my subject ..I am not able to clear .. failed in previous exams

in progress 0
Santo3427 3 years 2020-07-12T10:58:34+05:30 1 Answer 254 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )


    The answer is No. The candidates can not change their subjects if they are not able to pass out in a particular subject. The change is possible only within 40 days after getting the first set of study materials not after attending the examination of any subject.

    Hope you got the answer.

Leave an answer