Can I take admission in BSc 2nd year by credit transfer in January 2021? Is it possible any how?



in progress 0
Lavakush tiwari 2 weeks 1 Answer 0 views New 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. It seems that you have completed BSc 1st year from another college or university and wanted to migrate to IGNOU for further years. If it is correct then you have to submit the external credit transfer form to get exempted from appearing for BSc 1st year in IGNOU.


Leave an answer