At the time of re-registration, I have chosen the wrong subject, what will I do?


Let me know if you have any idea or solution of it.

in progress 0
rameshignou 3 years 2020-07-10T04:13:33+05:30 3 Answers 270 views New 0

Answers ( 3 )


    You don’t need to worry about it as you can correct the mistake or can change the wrong subject by submitting an application to your regional centre by paying the requisite fees. You can contact your RC for further details and procedure.


    It can be modified with requesting rc and condonation fee; if any,

Leave an answer